segunda-feira, 31 de março de 2014

Teaching philosophy I have taught English many years and this experience I would like to show in this philosophy. Teaching is hard work. Different cultures mixed in a single class shock themselves and because this I need to have a good plan that I can use these differences to enrich my class. Nowadays a great variety of teaching instruments help me to get results. Internet, web questions, blogs, power point, and so on, they are some examples how I can have interisting and exciting classes. In a context where the main goal is to acquire communicative competence in a language the relationship between teacher and student must be the most important aspect. There isn’t communication if the speakers aren't closed each other. So in my classes I try first to establish a good relationship with the students. For this, music with gestures , games where they can have contact with each other and a motivate teacher is the best way. I also think that a conception of language cannot be separate from the four skills which involved a language: reading, speaking, listening and writing. So it's important to have different activities that integrate the four skills. Literature, for example, engage with arts, help to improve the vocabulary in a quick and pleasurable way . I like music very much and I think it is an excellent way to develop mainly the listening and speaking and so on. My school has a very good structure to help us do a good job work. It has a great technology educational instruments in relation the schools around it and the Principal is very concerned in helping and arranging condition that the English classes can have an positive result. The great challenge is to make the students to like and feel how it is necessary nowadays a second language. Because my city is a small culture isn’t so important getting students interested in improving a competence in a second language isn’t easy.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário